Southern California ACG Cup Competition
The ACG Cup is a Southern California-based case study competition designed to give students from leading MBA programs in the region invaluable insights into mergers and acquisitions, investment banking, financial advisory, and private equity.
The ACG Cup is sponsored by the Los Angeles and Orange County chapters of the Association for Corporate Growth.
Finance / Investment Banking / Private Equity case study with contributions from ACG finance professionals.
Teams consist of four MBA students each. Each school can have as many teams as needed to accommodate the number of participants. One winning team from each school will compete in the Finals.
Round 1 Competition:
Each team presents at their own school to a panel of judges in Round 1. The panel of judges will include local finance professionals in investment banking, private equity and debt.
One team from each school competes in the Finals. All teams will receive direct monetary awards. Prizes in previous years have totaled over $20,000 per competition.
- Exposure to leading finance professionals and organizations in the region.
- Opportunity for students to learn about corporate finance by looking at a transaction from the perspective of the owner, the buyer, the financial advisor, the equity investors, the debt providers and the management team.
- Highly realistic case study provides unique, relevant experience in a team-oriented setting.
- Winning teams receive meaningful cash rewards.
Participating Southern California Schools:
- University of California Irvine
- California State University Fullerton
- The Argyros School of Business and Economics, Chapman University
For more information, email [email protected].